The “XML Feeds Pro” module generates XML feeds of Prestashop products and categories. With this module you can share your database with other persons as exported to an XML files. If your database is big, you can enable cache and split to smaller XML files. You can also show only the fields, which you wish. You just need to select fields and enter a name (or leave default). If the data is confidential, you can add a password on your XML feed.
If you are using affiliate systems, you can track connections in statistics page (IP address, affiliate name, date, etc.). Moreover, usage of affiliate systems can provide different prices for different users. You only need to enter the formula, which calculates the price (e.g. price – 9 or price + (price* 17 / 100)). In addition there is an option to display products only from selected categories (select from categories tree).
- Export products to an XML file
- Export categories to an XML file
- Enable / Disable XML feeds
- Enable / Disable cache
- Add password
- Enable / Disable XML fields
- Change field names
- Drop HTML tags
- Add CDATA
- Show elements in one line or use branch
- Add elements in header, footer and products of XML files
- Add extra rows into XML file
- Download XML feed
- Export all Products/Categories or only enabled
- Get connection statistics
- Select active product categories
- Create an unlimited feeds
- Add an affiliate prices
- XML feed from CRON or URL
- Category tree (Women > Tops > T-shirts)
- Enable / Disable export only active or in stock products
The installation of module is very simple. Login to Prestashop admin panel, click on “Modules” tab. Then click “Add a new module” link and upload “XML Feeds Pro” module. After this just click “Install” button and it is done.
Just click “uninstall” button in Prestashop admin panel / modules.