XML Feeds module
“XML Feeds” module exports Prestashop products and categories into XML files. With this Prestashop module you can share your database with other persons. If you are exporting a large amount of data, you can enable cache and split to smaller feeds. If the data is confidential, you can add a password on your XML feed. You can also show only the fields, which you wish. You just need to select fields and enter a name (or leave default). Usage of affiliate systems can provide different prices for different users. You only need to enter the formula for calculating the price (e.g. Price + 36 or Price + (Price * 23 / 100)).
- Export products to an XML file
- Export categories to an XML file
- Enable / Disable XML feeds
- Enable / Disable cache
- Add password protecting the XML file
- Enable / Disable fields
- Change field names
- Drop HTML tags
- Add CDATA
- Show elements in one line or use branch
- Add elements in header and footer
- Add extra rows
- Create an unlimited feeds
- Show all Products/Categories or only enabled
- Add an affiliate prices
The installation of module is very simple. Login to Prestashop admin panel, click on “Modules” tab. Then click “Add a new module” link and upload “XML Feeds” module. After this just click “Install” button and it is done.
Just click uninstall button in “Prestashop“ admin panel / modules.