XML Feeds Pro module
This “XML Feeds Pro” module generates “Prestashop” products, orders, customers, brands, suppliers, and categories XML feeds.
With this module, you can share your database with other systems. If your database is big, you can enable cache or split to smaller feeds.
You can show only the fields that you wish.
You only need to select fields and to enter a name (or to leave by default).
If the data is confidential you can add a password to your XML feed. If you are using a system of affiliates, you can track connections on the statistics page (IP address, affiliate name, date).
Using affiliate systems can also provide different prices to different users.
You only need to enter the formula to calculate the price (ex. Price – 15 or Price + (Price * 19 / 100)).
There is the option to display products only from selected categories (select from the categories tree).
By default, our module has compatibility with Google Shopping (Merchant Center), Facebook Marketing API, Bing / Microsoft, Siroop, Skroutz, Bestprice.gr, Xikixi, Fruugo, ManoMano, Shoptet, Beslist, Prisjakt, Heureka, PriceRunner, Spartoo, Mall, Twenga, idealo, Drezzy, Trovaprezzi, Ceneo and much more (if you need compatibility with another partner – please contact us).
Of course, if you want, you can always change the settings by yourself and create a custom XML feed. Our module will provide a lot of flexibility with XML structure, data filters.
Easy to use
Yes, we know, there are a lot of options (inputs, checkboxes, filters, buttons, drop list…).
However, this is only for experts and we provide access to our module very widely, we want it to be flexible.
Usually, our users just need to click the “Add new” button and select a merchant from the list, that’s all.
Everything is done with one click, without any knowledge of IT. Our module will take care of integrations with other systems itself.
Compatible with Merchants
* We grouped Merchants by country for convenience, but most Merchants operate in most countries. So you can use them in other countries as well.
Individual, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Fruugo, Sitemap, Pinterest, Snapchat, ShopMania, Wine-searcher, Spartoo, Instagram, CJ Affiliate, wumler, the clutcher, mirakl, Criteo, AdRoll, TradeTracker, ProfitMetrics
PriceSpy, Kogan, Catch, bike exchange, Get Price
Marktplaats, Beslist.nl, Tweakers, comparer, vergelijk, cool blue
Xikixi, Vivino, Le Panier Bleu
Shoptet, Heureka, Glami, ShopAlike, Seznam, MALL, Pricemania, Zbozi, nokaut
Prisjagt, PriceRunner, Kelkoo, ShopAlike
Hansabay, Glami, Hind, Hinnavaatlus
Hintaopas, idealo, ShopAlike, vertaa
Xikixi, leDenicheur, Kelkoo, Twenga, Glami, ShopAlike, ManoMano, Vivino, Rue Du Commerce, SHOPPING, Favi, iKRIX, vergelijk, cherchons, Darty, Le Panier Bleu, Les Bonnes Bouilles, TWIL, BeezUP
Xikixi, Kelkoo, Twenga, idealo, Glami, LadenZeile, ManoMano, billiger, SHOPPING, webgains, Geizhals, guenstiger, BeezUP
Skroutz, Bestprice, Kelkoo, Glami, LinkWise, TOTOS, Public.gr, Direct Market, Shopflix, Car.gr
Kelkoo, Glami, ShopAlike, Arukereso, Favi, argep
Xikixi, Kelkoo, Twenga, Glami, ShopAlike, Stileo, ManoMano, Vivino, Drezzy, Trovaprezzi, Shoppydoo, ePRICE, SHOPPING, Favi, Malaseno, iKRIX, IBS, eCommerce, BeezUP
Glami, Salidzini, kurpirkt
Glami, Kaina24, Kainos, Pricer
Marktplaats, Beslist.nl, Twenga, ShopAlike, Tweakers, vergelijk, kieskeurig, scoupz, fashionchick
Prisjakt, Kelkoo, Prisguiden
Kompario, Kelkoo, Twenga, ShopAlike, Ceneo, Favi, Cenowarka, homebook, nokaut
Xikixi, Kelkoo, Twenga, Glami, ShopAlike, Venca, worten, KuantoKusta, dott, Pemami
Kelkoo, Glami, Compari, Favi
Glami, ShopAlike, najnakup, Pricemania, tovar, webshopy
Xikixi, Kelkoo, Twenga, Glami, ShopAlike, ManoMano, Vivino, iKRIX, Venca, eCommerce, BeezUP
Prisjakt, PriceRunner, Kelkoo, ShopAlike, Favi
epicentrk, rozetka, hotline, E-Katalog
Xikixi, PriceSpy, PriceRunner, Kelkoo, Twenga, Glami, ShopAlike, ManoMano, OnBuy, SHOPPING, Favi, Lyst, webgains, Skinflint, Plytix, eCommerce, TWIL, BeezUP
Vivino, Rue Du Commerce, OnBuy, SHOPPING, Lyst, webgains, iKRIX, Plytix, gun.deals
- Export products to an XML file
- Export orders to an XML file
- Export categories to an XML file
- Export customers, brands, suppliers to an XML file
- Enable / Disable XML feeds
- Enable / Disable cache
- Add a password on the XML feed
- Enable / Disable fields
- Change field names
- Drop HTML tags
- Add CDATA
- Add elements in an XML file header and footer
- Add extra lines to an XML file
- Download the XML feed
- Export all Products/Categories or only enabled
- Export all images or only cover
- Get feed statistics
- Select active products categories
- Create unlimited feeds
- Add affiliate prices
- Price editor
- Category tree (example: Man > Tops > T-shirts)
- XML feed from CRON or URL
- Enable / Disable export only active or in-stock products
- Filter products by price, category, supplier, manufacture, discount status, image status, quantity, attributes, visibility status, minimum order quantity, “on-sale” or your custom product list
- Possibility exclude products with an empty reference, EAN-13, ISBN, UPC
- Edit product title: replace name parts, add attributes and elements (product id, reference, EAN13, ISBN, category, manufacturer)
- cronjob (cron)
- Attributes, features mapping
- Category mapping (ability to connect your categories with a partner)
- Insert Google/Facebook/Skroutz and other categories
- Export product attributes (separately or grouped) and features
- Split products by combinations
- Filter orders by payment status, payment type, and order date
- Merge attributes by group (especially useful for Skroutz/Bestprice colors and sizes)
The installation of the module is very simple. Login to the Prestashop admin panel, click on the “Modules” tab. Then, click on the “Add a new module” link and upload the “XML Feeds Pro” module. After this, just click on the “Install” button and you are done.
Just click the “uninstall” button at the Prestashop admin panel/modules.