Popup menu module
Prestashop “Popup menu” module gives you the ability to dynamically create menu in a popup window. This module effectively allows shoppers to quickly and easily navigate through website’s content.
Into popup windows you can add Prestashop CMS pages, categories, search and custom links. Offers a universal menu, which you can customize as you like.
Please take a look at this simple walk through video and print screens to see how easy you can create a dynamic popup menu with our module.
- Enable / Disable transparent popup menu window
- Change popup menu window theme (two options)
- Select menu type: rows or columns
- Enable / Disable Prestashop search in menu popup
- Enable / Disable CMS pages
- Change the width of CMS block
- Enable / Disable categories
- Change the width of categories block
- Select categories style: tree, block
- Enable / Disable custom links block
- Change custom block width
- Enable / Disable “go to top” button
- Enable / Disable “go to bottom” button
- Enable / Disable “Home” button
- Add custom CSS styles
- Select Prestashop CMS pages
- Select Prestashop categories
- Add/Delete custom links
- Change positions of blocks.
The installation of module is very simple. Login to Prestashop admin panel, click on “Modules” tab. Then click to “Add a new module” and upload “Popup menu” module. After this all is left is to click “Install” button.
Just click “uninstall” button in Prestashop admin panel / modules.