Google Indexing API module
This “Google Indexing API” module allows any store owner to directly notify Google when pages are added, removed, or updated. This allows Google to schedule pages for a fresh crawl, so the information in Google will be updated instantly.
By default, the store products are indexed by the sitemap. But waiting for Google crawler to refresh your products automatically can be a very slow process. Often certain information has a short expiry date and them staying in Google index is not useful. It is also very important to publish information faster than your competitors. With our module, you will avoid such a problem.
Why Google fast indexing is important
- Important for time-sensitive content (ex.: a promotion for the product was announced)
- Published information is faster than your competitors (also the result is better rating)
- Always fresh information (as a result you get better quality traffic)
- Improve page rating with the latest and unique information (because you are the first)
- Sometimes Google loses links from sitemap, you will provide all links automatically when updating the products
- Automatically notify Google when pages are added, removed, or updated
- Automatically send a request to Google for products indexing
- Automatically send a request to Google for combinations indexing
- Send individual request by typing page link manually
- Select products languages (if you do not want to use all languages)
- Set a daily quota how many requests you can send to Google Indexing service
- Get last actions log
The installation of the module is very simple. Login to the Prestashop admin panel, click on the “Modules” tab. Then, click on the “Add a new module” link and upload the “Google Indexing API” module. After this, just click on the “Install” button and you are done.
Just click “uninstall” button in Prestashop admin panel/modules.