Video gallery module
If you want to introduce your products or the whole e-shop by using video clips, our Prestashop “Video gallery” module is exactly what you need.
Save your server space and traffics – add your video in one of the popular video sites (youtube.com, metacafe.com or vimeo.com), copy URL and use videos in your Prestashop. You can use a video gallery with categories or show videos tied with the products (before description or in tab).
Users can share videos and categories in Facebook by liking it. With this Prestashop module, only video thumbnail is loaded on the webpage, while video itself is opening in a nice shadow box.
“Video gallery” module allows you to create and edit categories as well. When you insert videos, you can change its position – just drag and drop; change status – enabled or disabled; edit; delete. If you don‘t like video thumbnail from video file, you can upload your own image and add on thumbnail “play button” (or your own) watermark.
Our module supports the following video channels:
- Google video
- Next/Previous buttons
- Add/Edit categories
- Add/Edit videos
- Import videos from Youtube, Metacafe, Vimeo users channels with title
- Add “play button” watermark
- Upload video thumbnails
- Enable / Disable Facebook like button
- Connect video with products
- Enable / Disable videos in product id page
- Enable / Disable videos before product description
- Change video box position
- Change video player size
- Change thumbnails sizes (can make the all block of different size)
- Get information about the latest version of the module
- Add SEO meta tags: title, description, keywords
- Connect video categories with product categories and show all of the videos with all that products
- Enable / Disable related videos (Only Youtube and Vimeo PRO account)
- Upload “Play button”
- Change thumbnail box style: background color, background color (hover), text colot, text color (hover) font size
The installation of module is very simple. Login to Prestashop admin panel, click on “Modules” tab. Then click “Add a new module” link and upload “Video gallery” module. After this just click “Install” button and it is done.
Just click uninstall button in “Prestashop“ admin panel / modules.