Google Analytics EE Orders module
There is no doubt that “Google Analytics” can be an extremely beneficial tool. By utilizing this tool, we can easily and with no cost follow the information regarding the most important performance indicators: visitor flow, time on site, the ratio between new and frequent visitors, etc.
Now you can follow information not just about visitors, but also about orders and products, which is extremely important for your online shop.
With “Google Analytics – Enhanced Ecommerce” tool you can easily track and analyze purchase data by using Google products. By utilizing product ID in the Google system you can connect them with product brands and categories.
“Google Analytics – EE” is one of the most up-to-date tools, which means that you will be able to keep up with the most developed technologies.
Our module is created using the server-side technology and is independent from such external factors. We track orders and other actions on your server, which we then send to the Google Analytics system through PHP. In this way you have a full control of the actions. You can send the orders and related information or refunds by yourself. User related information: utmz (Google cookie), gclid and dclid goes together with the order.
- Orders/Refunds send on the server-side (PHP)
- Auto-send all new orders
- Auto-send all orders according to order status
- Show types of payment with which automatic order sending works
- Manually send orders
- Auto-send refund according to order status
- Manually send refund
- Show transaction history
- Set page view name (DP, Document Path)
- User related information automatically attached: utmz, gclid, dclid
- All order related information (products, prices, page view name, brand, categories, etc.) is attached
- Compatible with Google Analytics 4
The installation of the module is very simple. Login to the Prestashop admin panel, click on the “Modules” tab. Then click “Add a new module” link and upload the “Google Analytics EE Orders” module. After this just click “Install” button and it is done. Then you just need to insert Google Analytics tracking ID (Module page > Settings > Tracking ID).
Just click the “uninstall” button in the Prestashop admin panel/modules.