How to run search-friendly URL in Prestashop?
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to Prestashop admin panel and click on the “Preferences” tab,
- Then scroll down to “Friendly URL” and click on “Enable”, then “Save”,
- Create a .htaccess blank file in prestashop root DIR,
- Provide required permissions (CHMOD 666 on Unix system, in Windows OS it is generally not required),
- Click on the “Generate .htaccess file” button,
- Go to front-end and refresh the page.
Download full .htaccess file. (Unzip and move to root Prestashop folder).